UPSC CDS 1 Final Result 2023 Released at upsc.gov.in | Combined Defence Services Marks of Recommended Candidates, Cut Off Marks, Merit List: Candidates who are waiting for the UPSC CDS Exam I Result 2023 can check this article. Aspirants who have done attempting the UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam and interview must check the status of the CDS Result 2023 from this page. The UPSC officials released the UPSC CDS Exam Results on their official website. And also, check the UPSC CDS I Cut Off Marks 2023 and UPSC CDS I Merit List 2023 details from the below sections. At the end of this page, we have given a direct link to check the CDS Result 2023. Aspirants just click on that link and know the UPSC CDS OTA Result Status.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-01-2022 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 10-01-2022 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 11-01-2022 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 18-01-2022 to 24-01-2022 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 10-04-2022
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2023):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1999 and not later than 01-01-2003
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
341 Post Of Combined Defence Service Exam I 2022
Final Result (OTA) : Click Here