Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector on General recruitment basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-01-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-02-2023 up to 05:00 PM
- Date of CBT: 23-04-2023
- Date for Downloading of Hall Ticket: From 7 days prior to the Exam.
- For Each Applicant : Rs. 320/- (Application Processing Fee Rs. 200/+ Examination Fee Rs. 120/-)
- All Unemployees Are Exempted From Payment Of Examination Fee
- All Employees of Any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to Pay The Prescribed Examination Fee
- Payment Mode: Through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card
Age Limit (01-07-2022):
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- An Applicant should not be born after 01-07-2001
- Maximum Age Limit: 39 Years
- An applicant should not be born before 02-07-1983
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
Candidates Should Possess Diploma, Degree (Relevant Engg Discipline) & Valid Driving Licence.
Height: 165 cms, Height (SC/ST/ Aboriginal Tribes): 160 cms , Chest: 86.3 cms, Chest (SC/ST/ Aboriginal Tribes): 83.80 cms, Chest Expansion: 5.00 cms, Chest Expansion (SC/ST/ Aboriginal Tribes): 5.00 cms
Height: 157.5 cms, Height (SC/ST/ Aboriginal Tribes): 152.5 cms, Chest: 82.30 cms, Chest (SC/ST/, Aboriginal Tribes): 79.80 cms, Chest Expansion: 5.00 cms, Chest Expansion (SC/ST/ Aboriginal Tribes): 5.00 cms
- Right eye : Distance Vision 6/6 Near Vision 0.5 (on Snellen’s Chart)
- Left eye : Distance Vision 6/6 Near Vision 0.5 (on Snellen’s Chart)
- For more Details Refer Notification.
113 Post Of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector