Job seekers who registered for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant, Clerk Recruitment 2022 can check the latest details about exam date & admit card here. As per the latest news, REPCO Bank released the Junior Assistant / Clerk Admit Card on the 10th of January 2023. Candidates can download the Repco Bank Junior Assistant, Clerk Admit Card from the official website at repcobank.com. REPCO Bank will be conducting the JA & Clerk Examination on the 21st of January 2023. Aspirants can also download the Repco Bank Clerk Admit Card using the given below direct link.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 05-11-2022
- Last Date for Online Application: 25-11-2022
- Date of Online Test: 21-01-2023
- For GEN & Others OBC: Rs. 900/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM /Repatriates: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Age Limit (as on 30-09-2022):
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Candidate should Possess Graduation in any Discipline
How to Download Repco Bank JA & Clerk Admit Card 2023
Step 1: Job applicants should visit the official website of REPCO Bank @repcobank.com
Step 2: Check the latest announcements from the home page.
Step 3: Open the RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT/CLERK’ 2022 Portal.
Step 4: Now click on Call Letter Link.
Step 5: Enter your Registration No / Roll No & Password (DOB).
Step 6: After that click on Login Button.
Step 7: Download the Admit Card and check exam related information.
Step 8: Take a printout of the Repco Bank Clerk Admit Card for exam purposes.
Exam Date & Admit Card: Click Here